- Karmøy Folkehøgskule
- Telephone: 52 84 61 60/40436462
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course length: Helårskurs 1
- Study tour for the course: Baker & Konditor - studietur til Brussel og Paris
- Study tour for the school: Fellesturer og fellesopplegg
- Foundation: LiberalThe liberal folk high schools are built on values that are not based on one particular belief. They encourage students with different interests and beliefs to apply.
Food: VegetarianMost schools will accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
- Location: Karmøy
- Start-up date: August 2024
- Linjefag: 6 hours/week
- Price: from 157 500,-
Here you can develop yourself in yeast baking, cookies, party cakes, marzipan work and chocolate decorations. Trip to Brussels and Paris with exciting courses. The line is for beginners to advanced
Delicious yeast baking and great cakes!
This is the line for anyone who wants to please themselves and others with delicious yeast baking or great party cakes!
You get an introduction to the baking and pastry profession. Some of the things we will work on are:
- yeast baking
- stirred and whipped dough
- party cakes
- marzipan work
You will get small and large challenges along the way as well as exciting project tasks. Linja is responsible for preparing cakes for events at the school
- Exciting study trips to Brussels and Paris.
- Brussels is world-renowned for its chocolate, so here there will be courses and tours/tasting of chocolate.
- Culinary city walk in Paris. Here we will learn more about, or rather get a sweet taste of the city's venerable patisserie traditions.
Remember that Karmøy Folkehøgskule is the school where you choose 2 subjects. This means that if you choose the line Baker & Confectioner - you will also choose one of these lines: Action Adrenaline Adventure - Focus Asia & Japan - Backpack Photo Asia - Explore Norway & Iceland - Golf - Vocal & Performance - Energyboost - Tasty FoodExperience - Focus Europe