- Rønningen folkehøgskole
- Telephone: 21 02 36 00
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course length: All year
- Study tour for the course: ADDIS ABABA, OSLOVE
- Study tour for the school: Fellestur i Nordmarka, Fellestur til Skarslia og Rødungstøl, Avslutningstur til Strandheim - Oslofjorden
- Foundation: ChristianThe Christian folk high schools are built on Christian values. They are owned by, or associated with, Christian organizations or denominations. They encourage students with different interests and beliefs to apply.
Food: Vegetarian, veganMost schools will accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
- Environmental certification: FairtradeGrønt flagg
- Location: Oslo
- Price: from 128 000,-
- Følg linja på Instagram
Work creatively along with other ambitious students – on scene and in the studio. You get to develop as a musician by working individually and in a team in live concerts and studio projects.
In our Band class, musicians come together to give form to sensational experiences. Here you can live out your musical dream and ambitions while at the same time learn to hone your skills with the help your classmates.
We offer a practical, hands-on approach to music, of which concert projects and studio hours make out a significant part. But there is also a theoretical side. As in all the musical classes in the school, we offer courses in rhythm training, music theory, exposition techniques, and general field knowledge, in addition to helping you with any admission exam or test that you are planning on taking in the course of the year.
Who is this class suitable for?
This class is for those who are not new beginners and love music, for those who can work individually just as good as in teams. It is aimed for those who have some degree of ambition about what they want to achieve here.
You will learn:
- Field knowledge
- Music history (rhythm)
What is expected from you:
This class requires a certain level of instrumental and musical ability, and we therefore ask you to send us a demo of yourself. It can be an audio tape or a live recording. You will receive more information about this in the admission process.