- Rønningen folkehøgskole
- Telephone: 21 02 36 00
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Course length: All year
- Study tour for the course: ADDIS ABABA, OSLOVE
- Study tour for the school: Fellestur i Nordmarka, Fellestur til Skarslia og Rødungstøl, Avslutningstur til Strandheim - Oslofjorden
- Foundation: ChristianThe Christian folk high schools are built on Christian values. They are owned by, or associated with, Christian organizations or denominations. They encourage students with different interests and beliefs to apply.
Food: Vegetarian, veganMost schools will accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
- Environmental certification: FairtradeGrønt flagg
- Location: Oslo
- Price: from 128 000,-
Would you like to spend a year in Oslo during which you can dedicate yourself to producing music? In this class, you will develop yourself as a musician, in the studio just as much as on the scene.
Rønningen provides a practical, hands-on approach to music. This is possible thanks to the many concert projects and activities in the music studio. Moreover, you can choose to receive lessons throughout the year with teachers expert in singing, instrument playing or music production, in order to improve your skills.
As in all the musical classes in the school, we offer courses in rhythm training, music theory, exposition techniques, and general field knowledge, in addition to helping you with any admission exam or test that you are planning on taking in the course of the year.
Who is this class suitable for?
The class is for the ones interested in songwriting and music production, independently of them being new to the field, or already have produced music before. It is for those who desire simply to spend a year pursuing their passion or for those who want to use it as a launching platform for future plans within the field.
You will learn, achieve, or receive:
- Increased competence and understanding of music
- Studio work
- Writing training
- Creative method
- Field knowledge
What is expected from you:
- We wish for students that are enthusiastic and passionate about music, who are willing to participate in class and collaborating in groups, but who are also able to work individually.
- Every student must send in a demo of him/herself. It can be an audio tape or a live recording. You will receive more information about this in the admission process.
The teacher: (firstname.lastname@example.org)