- Rønningen folkehøgskole
- Telephone: 21 02 36 00
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Course length: All year
- Study tour for the course: ADDIS ABABA, OSLOVE
- Study tour for the school: Fellestur i Nordmarka, Fellestur til Skarslia og Rødungstøl, Avslutningstur til Strandheim - Oslofjorden
- Foundation: ChristianThe Christian folk high schools are built on Christian values. They are owned by, or associated with, Christian organizations or denominations. They encourage students with different interests and beliefs to apply.
Food: Vegetarian, veganMost schools will accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
- Environmental certification: FairtradeGrønt flagg
Would you like to improve your own dance skills and develop artistic projects together with others? Then this class is just the thing for you!
Who is this class suitable for?
Dance is both for those who have danced loads and consider getting an education in the field, and for those who simply would love to find out more about different forms of dance and choreography. All will receive help and guidance in accordance with their level.
In the dancingclass, our aim is that you will become a better dancer, technically and artistically. We do this through improvisation, dance classes, production of dance projects, both within the class and in collaboration with the art, music, and photography classes. In this class, we emphasize the creative aspect of dancing, and take great interest in you as a student.
The aim is to give form to a safe community, which lies at the basis of the work we do. We work towards shaping a team in which all contribute to each other’s development by helping, inspiring, and motivating each other.
Weekly classes in jazz dance, contemporary dance, and improvisation sets the groundwork for your technical improvement, in addition to strength and mobility training. We focus on personal development independently of your level and do this by challenging ourselves. We also set up individual sessions for follow-up.
At school we have two great dance rooms with wall mirrors and ballet barre, our own group room for theory instruction, together with rooms for both strength and condition training. And we have Oslo city with the Opera and Dansens Hus, Kulturnatt, Elvelangs ++