- Rønningen folkehøgskole
- Telephone: 21 02 36 00
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course length: All year
- Study tour for the course: BRASIL, OSLOVE
- Study tour for the school: Fellestur i Nordmarka, Fellestur til Skarslia og Rødungstøl, Avslutningstur til Strandheim - Oslofjorden
- Foundation: ChristianThe Christian folk high schools are built on Christian values. They are owned by, or associated with, Christian organizations or denominations. They encourage students with different interests and beliefs to apply.
Food: Vegetarian, veganMost schools will accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
- Environmental certification: FairtradeGrønt flagg
- Location: Oslo
- Price: from 128 000,-
- Følg linja på Instagram
In the course Empower! themes such as psychological health and well-being, personal development, training, and volunteer work will be bearing columns throughout the year.
Fancy spending a year training, developing life hacks, and doing something meaningful for others? Have you dreamt to take some time off and focus on what it is to be, on exploring yourself and your relations with others?
In one word, in Empower! you will follow a varied and integral schedule with the objective to empower your physical, psychological, and social well-being. Through training, volunteering, and the application of psychological insights in everyday life, we build and construct, together, the most important tool of our lives: ourselves.
Who is this class suitable for?
Empower! is the class for you who wishes and yearns to be inspired, to acquire knowledge and practical tools to shape and establish better everyday practices and habits, in good relation to yourself and others.
You will learn about:
- Psychological health
- Various forms of training
- Mindfulness and relaxation techniques
- Volunteering, social, and diaconal work
- Identity and communication
- Heredity and environment
- Yourself in context
- Cultural understanding across national borders