- Rønningen folkehøgskole
- Telephone: 21 02 36 00
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Course length: All year
- Study tour: Tenerife
- Foundation: ChristianThe Christian folk high schools are built on Christian values. They are owned by, or associated with, Christian organizations or denominations. They encourage students with different interests and beliefs to apply.
Food: Vegetarian, veganMost schools will accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
- Environmental certification: FairtradeGrønt flagg
- Location: Oslo
- Start-up date: 24.08.2024
- Price: from 128 000,-
- Følg linja på Instagram
In the Top Athletes class, you get the chance to fully focus on your sport in a motivating and inspiring environment, while at the same time being part of the school’s exciting community.
Who is this class suitable for?
Elite and evolved athletes, be it in individual or team sports.
You will learn about:
- Planning and logging of training sessions
- Prevention of injuries
- Managing intensity
- Strength training
- Nutrition – better results with the right food
- Mental strength and visualization
- Basic skills
You will be able to enjoy:
- Unique training environment
- Sharing of experience and knowledge with fellow classmates
What is expected from you:
- That you are an athlete at high level
- That you tolerate training seven to fourteen times a week
- That you wish to combine sports with Folk High School
- That you are motivated to improve and develop as an athlete
In this class you will be given the help and means to optimize your daily training routine in order to develop as an athlete. This includes various things: facilitating significant amounts of training, having other athletes as roommates as to allow for enough rest, and a schedule shaped around the time necessary for training and restitution.The training facilities at Rønningen er excellent. All our students have access to our brand new facilities both during and after schooltime. Moreover, the school lies just outside Oslomarka, the city’s beautiful forest, which includes many kilometers of paths and gravel roads, that in winter are converted to ski tracks.