- Hurdal Verk folkehøgskole
- Telephone: 63 92 06 00
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Course length: All year
- Study tour: Groundhopping Storbritannia, Groundhopping Europa
- Foundation: ChristianThe Christian folk high schools are built on Christian values. They are owned by, or associated with, Christian organizations or denominations. They encourage students with different interests and beliefs to apply.
Food: VegetarianMost schools will accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
- Location: Hurdal
- Start-up date: 17.08.2024
- Linjefag: 14 hours/week
- Price: from 137 900,-
- Følg linja på Instagram
Do you love football? Here you will get to combine soccer training, tournaments and matches with something very few young people have tried; GROUNDHOPPING
Is this you?
- I love football - both playing, watching, discussing and analyzing.
- I want to become a GROUNDHOPPER and travel around England, Germany, the Netherlands and Norway, to experience the atmosphere, and collect football stadiums.
- I enjoy spending time on Fantasy PL, FIFA and Football Manager
If you love football, you will love GROUNDHOPPING! Join us on trips around England to gather at football stadiums and experience the fiercest matches - from the top leagues to the "backyards". We include as many matches as possible on the trips, and we visit everything from the Premier League down to the Non-League, where we find the wildest and most dedicated supporters. OK, it's nerdy, but there's something real and unique about standing in the middle of a bunch of dedicated fans at intimate Adams Park watching Wycombe meet Walsall. Thousands of crazy supporters pulling one wild chant/song after another from their comical and inexhaustible songbook. We're talking goosebumps here!
Read more about Football & Groundhopping on our website. (Use Google translate at the bottom of our website)