- Hurdal Verk folkehøgskole
- Telephone: 63 92 06 00
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course length: All year
- Study tour: Champions League, Egypt, Thailand
- Foundation: ChristianThe Christian folk high schools are built on Christian values. They are owned by, or associated with, Christian organizations or denominations. They encourage students with different interests and beliefs to apply.
Food: VegetarianMost schools will accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
- Location: Hurdal
- Start-up date: 19.08.2023
- Linjefag: 14 hours/week
- Price: from 148 400,-
- Følg linja på Instagram
Are you adventurous? Adventure takes you to places you've dreamed of and gives you experiences you need for life!
Adventure combines physical activity with global understanding for a better world.
We emphasize personal development through collaboration with others.
Join us on our study trips:
1. Tailor-made study trip to Egypt, where you get to experience the country from the "inside". Historical highlights, diving/snorkeling, desert safari, cultural meetings, the pyramids, the Sphinx, unforgettable experiences from South Sinai and Cairo. Cultural understanding is tested and the adventure awaits.
2. Study trip with a backpacker feel to Thailand. Cultural experiences from one of the world's most vibrant cities. Exotic challenges in the tropical rainforest with both elephants and tigers, and diving and beach life on the paradise island of KohTao or KohChang.
3. Sport and cultural trip to a big city in Europe, where we will experience the Champions League, among other things. Match and travel arrangements are decided together with fellow students.
Our proximity to Oslo Airport makes us extra flexible to be able to change destinations quickly if necessary. The class finds the best solutions together, and we don't forget that Norway also has a lot to offer for the adventurous.
Read more about Adventure on our website. (Use Google translate at the bottom of our site)