- Stord Folkehøgskule
- Telephone: 53414444
- E-mail: Post@StordFHS.no
- Course length: All year
- Study tour for the course: Vietnam - Det forandrende landet, Fjell over fjord
- Study tour for the school: Vintereventyr til Hovden, Veteranbåten MS Sunnhordland på Vestlandet
- Foundation: LiberalThe liberal folk high schools are built on values that are not based on one particular belief. They encourage students with different interests and beliefs to apply.
Food: Vegetarian, veganMost schools will accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
- Location: Stord
- Start-up date: 19.08.2023
- Linjefag: 15 hours/week
- Price: from 134 000,-
- Følg linja på Facebook
- Følg linja på Instagram
- Følg linja på Youtube
- Følg linja på TikTok
We focus on the introduction and learning about the great outdoor life, and spice this up with spectacular experiences. Late evenings by the fire, sunrise over the mountains, sunset in the sea...
Harmony - Outdoor life, Physical activity should be varied and fun, and with us you can try sea kayaking, SUP, climbing, simple mountain hikes, strength training and yoga. You will also learn how to cook healthy and nutritious food, and how food is directly linked to both physical and mental health.
- Wonderful mountain tours that provide peace of mind
- Learning to make a fire and to prepare food outside
- Sleeping in a tent/hammock
Relaxation and well-being are important for good health, and you will learn massage with us, in addition to going to the spa.
- Massage and spa visit
- Cooking healthy and good food (theory and practice)
This winter we're traveling on a longer trip to Vietnam, where we'll learn a whole new culture, relax on white sandy beaches, practice yoga, and experience beautiful nature from both bike, boat and car.
Stord has a lovely local area, and the school is in a short distance to nice forest walks, mountain walks, the sea, a training center and a climbing hall. This gives us a unique opportunity to offer a varied year with lots of activity, without having to drive far.
- Paddling in a sea kayak (everyone gets an introduction cource in sea kayaking)
- Year-round bathing
- Strength training
- Climbing in the hall (everyone gets the opportunity to take a Brattkort (national certification standard issued by the Norwegian Climbing Federation)