- Hurdal Verk folkehøgskole
- Telephone: 63 92 06 00
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course length: All year
- Study tour: Interrail Europa, Laos og Thailand
- Foundation: ChristianThe Christian folk high schools are built on Christian values. They are owned by, or associated with, Christian organizations or denominations. They encourage students with different interests and beliefs to apply.
Food: VegetarianMost schools will accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
Ticket to Ride "Real Life Edition". Join us on interrail in Europe and backpacking in Thailand and Laos! Meetings between people, sports, photography, and aid work.
Ticket to Ride is an active travel course focusing on Backpacking, Outdoors, Sports, Film and Photography. Get ready to challenge yourself and in Norway and around the world.
One of the highlights of the year will be Interrail in Europe. Together with the class, you will plan and decide where our journey will go. We seek exciting places in Europe and captures memories on camera.
A new highlight is the backpacker trip to Asia in the spring. We will visit magical Laos and Thailand. We travel outside the tourist spots, which provides many exciting encounters with people, activities, culture and known and unknown places. We also spend time on aid work among locals in Laos.
Throughout the year, we will engage in many exciting activities and sports, as well as some fitness and strength training. We try rafting on the way home from our autumn trip, and try dog sledding when winter is at its best.
We will also focus on photography. You will learn practical use of the camera, techniques and editing. We take photos out on tour and in our photo and film studio.
Focus areas throughout the year:
- Versatile activity - Climbing - Mountain biking - Snow cave - Dog sledding
- Fitness and strength training
- Aid Work (Asia trip)
- Travel preparations
- Film and photo
- Youtube and social media
- 71 Degrees North
- The board game Ticket to Ride