- Nordvestlandet folkehøgskole
- Telephone: 71293850
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course length: All year
- Study tour for the course: Sunndalsfjella, Explore vinter, Fjordruta
- Study tour for the school: Skiuke på Oppdal
- Foundation: ChristianThe Christian folk high schools are built on Christian values. They are owned by, or associated with, Christian organizations or denominations. They encourage students with different interests and beliefs to apply.
Food: Vegetarian, veganMost schools will accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
- Environmental certification: Fairtrade
- Location: Torvikbukt
- Linjefag: 15 hours/week
- Price: from 131 000,-
- Følg linja på Instagram
Outdoor life in great surroundings! Explore the norwegian fjords and mountains, by kayaking, hiking and skiing. Learn how to camp and travel safely in the mountain and get friends for life!
Fantastic experiences close to nature
Do you dream of long trips with a rucksack on your back and nights spent in a tent? Do you want to fill your days with mastering outdoor life, in the company of good friends? Whether you are an outdoor noob or a pro, Outdoor Explore - Norway is a major that offers fantastic experiences, close to nature. This is the major for you who want to discover new aspects of yourself through wonderful nature experiences, and simply want to be good at being outside.
Versatile outdoor life
Explore. A word that contains a lot and embraces widely. The major Friluftsliv Explore does the same. In this major, we focus on a versatile outdoor lifestyle with a wide range of activities. We visit many different activities over the course of a year, and you get to explore both near and far natural areas.
Here you really get to test out outdoor life, summer and winter. You simply get good at being outside! Here you acquire knowledge and tricks that will make you a keen outdoorsman. Throughout the year, you will learn to be safe in nature both alone and with others, and you will get to challenge yourself in good company with the rest of your class. After this year, you will be better equipped to plan trips, and the goal is for you to feel mastery in the face of nature.