- Nordvestlandet folkehøgskole
- Telephone: 71293850
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Course length: All year
- Study tour for the course: Basecamp surf Hoddevika, Toppturuke i Romsdalen, Vinter-Basecamp
- Study tour for the school: Skiuke på Oppdal
- Foundation: ChristianThe Christian folk high schools are built on Christian values. They are owned by, or associated with, Christian organizations or denominations. They encourage students with different interests and beliefs to apply.
Food: Vegetarian, veganMost schools will accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
- Environmental certification: Fairtrade
- Location: Torvikbukt
- Linjefag: 13 hours/week
- Price: from 141 000,-
- Følg linja på Instagram
Do you want to experience a year full of adventures and fun with the opportunity to try out lots of activities in Norwegian nature? Then this is a class for you!
Travel less, experience more - short-distance outdoor life
Nordvestlandet folkehøgskole is located in the middle of the episenter for outdoor life possibilities. A short distance from the school you will find some of Norway's longest ski runs, untouched powder snow, surf beaches and fine climbing areas. This is an eldorado for outdoor activities! Instead of traveling far away, we can therefore use the time to experience more - in a short-distance and environmentally friendly way.
Many different outdoor activities
During the year, we will test many different activities, and go in depth on some. In winter, ski mountaineering is our main activity, where we explore the wonderful summits we have nearby. You will learn to sea kayak, surf, climb and plan a trip. When the year is over, you will be good at planning and carrying out many types of trips on your own. There is a good chance that you will discover new talents and find a new favorite activity that you can pursue for the rest of your life.
A unique community
Through trips, joint activities and challenges, the class quickly becomes a tight-knit group. We sleep in tents, eat meals together, and have fun while challenging ourselves with exciting activities. We support, push and help each other. Together we create good memories and friendships for life.