- Nordvestlandet folkehøgskole
- Telephone: 71293850
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Course length: All year
- Study tour for the course: Treningsleir Gran Canaria
- Study tour for the school: Skiuke på Oppdal
- Foundation: ChristianThe Christian folk high schools are built on Christian values. They are owned by, or associated with, Christian organizations or denominations. They encourage students with different interests and beliefs to apply.
Food: Vegetarian, veganMost schools will accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
- Environmental certification: Fairtrade
Training with a focus on ball sports. Develop technique, physical strength and endurance and learn to grow as a team player. Try new sports, in- and outdoors. Great facilities!
Joy - community - mastery
Did you never get enough activity and sports at school? Get ready for a year of sporting joy, development and challenges. Sometimes intense effort and dripping sweat. At other times close duels and trembling tension. Sometimes victory, other times loss. But still always a bit of cheer, laughter, well-being and happy smiles.
The sporting focus is on ball sports and versatility. The goal is for you to develop as a person and athlete, and experience the joy of activity, community and mastery. Throughout the year, you will also gain some experience as an instructor, organiser, official and referee.
The form of activity will vary between play, training, games, competitions/matches and tournaments. We will also have some joint activity with other majors when it is natural.
Great facilities and beautiful scenery
Norvestlandet folkehøgskole can offer you great facilities for sports, training and activities. Large gymnasium, sports hall, stadium, sand volleyball courts, 18-hole Frisbee golf course, various training rooms, obstacle course, climbing wall, bouldering room, boats, kayaks and canoes. The idyllic area around the school offers forest trails, mountains and sea. Within a short radius from the school you can also encounter some of the rawest and most beautiful nature to be found in Northern Europe.