- Setesdal Folkehøgskule
- Telephone: 41863090
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course length: All year
- Study tour: Norwegian language, culture and nature
- Foundation: LiberalThe liberal folk high schools are built on values that are not based on one particular belief. They encourage students with different interests and beliefs to apply.
Food: Vegetarian, veganMost schools will accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
- Location: Rysstad
- Start-up date: 19.08.2023
- Linjefag: 16 hours/week
- Price: from 115 000,-
- Følg linja på Instagram
At Setesdal Folkehøgskule you will experience a lot of famous destinations in Norway.
Some of these are a relatively short drive from the school, but others are some distance away.
Just a few kilometers up the mountain from the school is Brokke, with alpine center, cross-country trails, and opportunities for hiking in the mountains.
We are planning for these trips and excursions:
- The pulpit Preikestolen (https://ut.no/turforslag/1111875/preikestolen)
- Lysefjord (https://www.visitnorway.com/places-to-go/fjord-norway/ryfylke/the-lysefjord-area/?lang=uk)
- Svalbard (Spitsbergen) (https://www.visitsvalbard.com/)
- Lofoten (https://lofoten.info/Visitlofoten)
- Hurtigruta (https://www.hurtigruten.co.uk/destinations/norway/)
- Dog sledding (https://greendog.no/turer/?lang=en)
- Tromsø (https://www.visittromso.no/)
- Alpine activities at Brokke and Hovden (https://visithovden.com/alpinsenteret/)
- Kristiansand (https://en.visitsorlandet.com/kristiansand/)
- Rafting (https://trollaktiv.no/en/home/)
- Mountain hiking (https://en.visitsorlandet.com/setesdal/activities/hiking/)
- Glacier hiking
There is room for a maximum of 16 students in this class.