- Rønningen folkehøgskole
- Telephone: 21 02 36 00
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Course length: All year
- Foundation: ChristianThe Christian folk high schools are built on Christian values. They are owned by, or associated with, Christian organizations or denominations. They encourage students with different interests and beliefs to apply.
Food: Vegetarian, veganMost schools will accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
- Environmental certification: FairtradeGrønt flagg
Come along with us in the world’s best city – Oslo! Here there are various ideal places for parkour and many other cool, yet-to-be-discovered spots where we can train.
Parkour is about getting from point A to point B in the quickest, most effective way by the help of one’s body – and doing it with style. In the Parkour and Tricking class, we push each other and learn from our fellow classmates. Together, we make up a good team, pushing each other to the limits. It is a class for both new beginners and the more experienced.
If you would like to learn tricks like cat leaps, arm jumps, wall spins, and backflips, then Oslo is the city for you! You cannot find more urban space adequate to be played with! Oslo also enjoys a rich parkour community in its own Parkour Park, where we will have gatherings to learn from those we meet there. We look forward to many cool jams with you!
We are planning to build our own park at school. Here we will construct many elements and make lines that others also can try.
Who is the class suitable for?
The Parkour and Tricking class is both for the ones that already have experience with the discipline, but also for those that would love to learn more about body control, training, tricking, and acrobatics. We push each other and learn from our fellow classmates.
You will learn:
- More about the body can be trained to be able to do tricks
- About various tricks like cat leap, wall run, vault, tic tac, and more
- Find new lines in Oslo’s asphalt jungle
- About how nutrition can help to keep the body in balance
- How to push yourself and your classmates to develop skills